I hope this person wises up and claims their prize. They should have used LottoGopher and this never would happen. Don’t let it happen to you! Here’s the story from ABC.
Unclaimed winning lottery ticket sold in Benicia
BENICIA, CA (KGO) — A golden ticket is about to turn to dust, unless someone acts fast.
California lottery officials are urging every lottery player in Benicia to spend the day checking their old tickets because someone is still holding a Mega Millions ticket worth $796,000, but it must be turned in by 5 p.m. today.
The ticket was purchased at the CVS Pharmacy on 2100 Columbus Parkway in Benicia on Sep. 29 of last year.
The winning numbers are 45-21-50-25-2 and the Mega number is 21, the only number the ticket didn’t have.
- LottoGopher Announces Frankfurt Listing Under Symbol “2LG”
- Powerball Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars for Wednesday’s Draw
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Commences Trading
- Marion woman says daughter’s dream led to winning Powerball ticket worth $1 million
- Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County