The ticket was purchased from a Safeway in Washington. A few days later it was worth $190,000,000 when Jim McCullar watched the drawing to find out all of his numbers matched. Jim and Carolyn are the newest MEGA Millions millionaires! After watching the interview, it’s easy to say that these folks are class acts. Jim promised he won’t “blow the money” but will use it to make sure his family is taken care of for generations to come. Congrats to Jim and Carolyn McCullar. Hopefully soon the other winner will step forward and be revealed.
- LottoGopher Announces Frankfurt Listing Under Symbol “2LG”
- Powerball Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars for Wednesday’s Draw
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Commences Trading
- Marion woman says daughter’s dream led to winning Powerball ticket worth $1 million
- Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County