Another great example of folks coming together to play the lottery. This Louisiana DMV employee pool of 8 won a nice prize and took home a nice chunk of change each. Here’s the story reported by The Examiner.
DMV office employees win Louisiana Lottery
Eight co-workers from the State Office of Motor Vehicles in Baton Rouge have laid claim to the winning jackpot from Louisiana Lotto’s drawing on March 3.
The top prize was just over $687,000. After taxes, each of the winners got about $60,000.
James C. McCullough III of Baton Rouge claimed the prize on behalf of his winning co-workers including Tiffany Allen of Brusly, Gloria Humphrey of Brusly, Deborah Rabalais of Livingston, Vada Stithem of Denham Springs, Datha Buriege of Maringouin, Chyrel Walton of Clinton and Barbara Alexander of Baton Rouge.
- LottoGopher Announces Frankfurt Listing Under Symbol “2LG”
- Powerball Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars for Wednesday’s Draw
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Commences Trading
- Marion woman says daughter’s dream led to winning Powerball ticket worth $1 million
- Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County