It may not be $10,000,000. But lottery winnings are cash – and cash is always good! Well done folks, keep it up!
7 people split big lottery prize
Seven people shared a $10,000 prize they won in the March 10 Powerball drawing.
The ticket was purchased at the Mountain Stop store located at 308 Archie Whitesides Road, Gastonia, according to North Carolina Education Lottery officials.
Those who’ll share in the after-tax prize of $6,800 are Jonathan Page of Kings Mountain; Martha Hogue of Blacksburg; Johnny Burris, Geraldine Moore, Tony Webb, Dereck Brazzle and John Gardiner, all of Gastonia.
- LottoGopher Announces Frankfurt Listing Under Symbol “2LG”
- Powerball Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars for Wednesday’s Draw
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Commences Trading
- Marion woman says daughter’s dream led to winning Powerball ticket worth $1 million
- Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County