In the January 4th 20111 MEGA Millions drawing, with a $355,000,000 jackpot, 9,000 people played the numbers from Lost. Remember the lucky numbers that won Hurley the lottery? They mostly plagued him – but it’s how he got rich.
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dELZJy2OlSA
Not all the numbers matched, but 4 of them did, making each of those 9,000 tickets worth about $150 depending on which state it was purchased. Can you imagine if all six numbers actually hit? If so, each winner would have received about $39,444. Which is a far cry from $355,000,000 and would probably be pretty disappointing to find out upon expecting a jackpot worth hundreds of millions of dollars. So, if you are one of those Losties playing Hurley’s numbers, you may want to reconsider.
The winning numbers were 4, 8, 15, 25, 47. and the Mega Ball number is 42 and Hurley’s numbers were 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and Mega 42. So if you played Hurley’s numbers you just missed on the 16 and 23 and your prize is $150 in most states and $118 in California.
- LottoGopher Announces Frankfurt Listing Under Symbol “2LG”
- Powerball Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars for Wednesday’s Draw
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Commences Trading
- Marion woman says daughter’s dream led to winning Powerball ticket worth $1 million
- Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County