When someone orders a quick pick all the numbers are chosen at random. For some, if they received a ticket with only numbers in the 30s, they might look at it and think – “this will never happen”. Well, in the Illinois lottery game of Little Lotto, it did happen and all five numbers matched, earning one lucky quick pick winner $475,000. Here’s the story reported by CBS Chicago:
Little Lotto Player Collects Nearly $500K On Off Numbers
The person who bought a Little Lotto ticket in south suburban Blue Island for Monday night’s drawing likely didn’t think much of the numbers on the Quick Pick ticket — they ranged from 30 to 39.
But hopefully they held on to the ticket, since it matched all five numbers: 30-31-33-38-39. The winning ticket was sold at Danny’s Market Place, 1965 Vermont St. in Blue Island, according to the Illinois Lottery.
That one player, the only one who matched all five in Monday night’s drawing, will collect $475,000, according to the Illinois Lottery. Read the whole story…
- LottoGopher Announces Frankfurt Listing Under Symbol “2LG”
- Powerball Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars for Wednesday’s Draw
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Commences Trading
- Marion woman says daughter’s dream led to winning Powerball ticket worth $1 million
- Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County