In California, consumers have a particularly interesting option for no-effort lottery ticket purchasing. As many news outlets have noted, a company called LottoGopher charges $12 per month or $99 per year—in addition to the price of playing lottery games—and a messenger will go to a store and purchase tickets for you.
- LottoGopher Announces Frankfurt Listing Under Symbol “2LG”
- Powerball Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars for Wednesday’s Draw
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Commences Trading
- Marion woman says daughter’s dream led to winning Powerball ticket worth $1 million
- Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County