In California, consumers have a particularly interesting option for no-effort lottery ticket purchasing. As many news outlets have noted, a company called LottoGopher charges $12 per month or $99 per year—in addition to the price of playing lottery games—and a messenger will go to a store and purchase tickets for you.
- Mega Millions ticket worth $906,000 sold at West Covina gas station
- At 77, $30M-jackpot winner plans to live his golfing dream
- LottoGopher presents Live Like Lord Disick
- Saturday’s $435M Powerball prize will be 8th largest Powerball jackpot ever
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Announces Sponsorship Deal with the Anaheim Ducks