From CBS SFBayArea
3 Winning Powerball Tickets Sold In California
SUNNYVALE (CBS SF) — The winning numbers in Saturday night’s $478 million Powerball drawing were 11, 17, 21, 23, 32, and the Powerball was 5.
One winning ticket matching all six numbers was sold in New Hampshire according to lottery officials.
Three winning tickets sold in California matched 5 out of 6 numbers. The winners will receive about $785,000 each.
California Lottery tweeted those tickets were purchased in Sunnyvale, Capitola and Long Beach. None of the tickets had the sixth Powerball number.
The Sunnyvale winner purchased the ticket at the Liquor & Food Mart, located at 734 South Fair Oaks Avenue. The Long Beach ticket was sold at the 7-Eleven located at 1100 Redondo Avenue. The winning ticket in Capitola was sold at the Quality Market, on Capitola Avenue.
Saturday night’s drawing was the eighth-largest lottery jackpot. The odds of winning were only one in 292.2 million.
Tickets were sold in 44 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
There were no jackpot winners in California and so far the identity of the winner in New Hampshire has not been revealed.
There hadn’t been a winner since May 7.
- Mega Millions ticket worth $906,000 sold at West Covina gas station
- At 77, $30M-jackpot winner plans to live his golfing dream
- LottoGopher presents Live Like Lord Disick
- Saturday’s $435M Powerball prize will be 8th largest Powerball jackpot ever
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Announces Sponsorship Deal with the Anaheim Ducks