Marion woman says daughter’s dream led to winning Powerball ticket worth $1 million
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Without a doubt, it was a good dream.
A Marion woman says her daughter’s dream gave her the Powerball numbers that led her to buy a ticket. Those numbers ended up winning her $1 million from the May 6 drawing.
The woman, identified as Rebecca T., bought the winning ticket at Speedway, 1227 N. Wabash Road in Marion. She originally thought she won $100,000 until her daughter called to tell her she’d actually won a cool $1 million!
Rebecca’s adult daughter had a dream in January in which she saw Powerball numbers. Rebecca has played the numbers a few times since the dream, and this time matched everything except the Powerball. The winning numbers for the May 6 drawing were 11, 21, 31, 41, 59 and Powerball 9.
“I always said we would hit (the jackpot) one day,” Rebecca said while claiming her prize at Hoosier Lottery Headquarters in Indianapolis. “(I) can’t believe it actually happened.”
- Mega Millions ticket worth $906,000 sold at West Covina gas station
- At 77, $30M-jackpot winner plans to live his golfing dream
- LottoGopher presents Live Like Lord Disick
- Saturday’s $435M Powerball prize will be 8th largest Powerball jackpot ever
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Announces Sponsorship Deal with the Anaheim Ducks