$800K ticket sold in California! Was it you?
Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County
No ticket matching all six numbers was sold in Saturday night’s drawing of the multi-state Powerball lottery, but a lucky player was sold a ticket with all five numbers in Orange County.
The estimated jackpot for Wednesday’s drawing will be $204 million. One ticket with five numbers — but missing the Powerball number — was sold and is worth $796,289.
The numbers drawn were 117, 20, 32, 63, 68 and the Powerball number was 21. The jackpot was $184 million.
- LottoGopher Announces Frankfurt Listing Under Symbol “2LG”
- Powerball Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars for Wednesday’s Draw
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Commences Trading
- Marion woman says daughter’s dream led to winning Powerball ticket worth $1 million
- Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County