$800K ticket sold in California! Was it you?
Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County
No ticket matching all six numbers was sold in Saturday night’s drawing of the multi-state Powerball lottery, but a lucky player was sold a ticket with all five numbers in Orange County.
The estimated jackpot for Wednesday’s drawing will be $204 million. One ticket with five numbers — but missing the Powerball number — was sold and is worth $796,289.
The numbers drawn were 117, 20, 32, 63, 68 and the Powerball number was 21. The jackpot was $184 million.
- Mega Millions ticket worth $906,000 sold at West Covina gas station
- At 77, $30M-jackpot winner plans to live his golfing dream
- LottoGopher presents Live Like Lord Disick
- Saturday’s $435M Powerball prize will be 8th largest Powerball jackpot ever
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Announces Sponsorship Deal with the Anaheim Ducks