June 1, 2017 4:00 AM
LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Announces Sponsorship Deal with the Anaheim Ducks
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – June 1, 2017) – LottoGopher Holdings Inc. (CSE: LOTO) (“LottoGopher” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that as of the Second Round of the National Hockey League’s (NHL) Stanley Cup playoffs, LottoGopher has entered into a sponsorship agreement with the Anaheim Ducks. LottoGopher is focused on building market share throughout California, and the Anaheim Ducks’ fans and season ticket holders are a key demographic of interest for LottoGopher’s innovative lottery service.
LottoGopher offered promotional giveaways to NHL fans during the Second Round of the playoffs, and will capitalize on game-time branding opportunities within the 17,000+ seat Honda Center during next year’s hockey season.
“This is a wonderful opportunity for LottoGopher to align with a top Californian sports franchise, the Anaheim Ducks,” said James Morel, CEO of LottoGopher. “LottoGopher will gain exposure within a targeted market for Powerball, Mega Millions and SuperLotto Plus, and we plan to deliver real value for fans and members along the way.”
- Mega Millions ticket worth $906,000 sold at West Covina gas station
- At 77, $30M-jackpot winner plans to live his golfing dream
- LottoGopher presents Live Like Lord Disick
- Saturday’s $435M Powerball prize will be 8th largest Powerball jackpot ever
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Announces Sponsorship Deal with the Anaheim Ducks