You’re on candid camera! This ad from the Colorado lottery is great. The Colorado lottery put $15,000,000 on display in a grocery store so people could see what they could be missing if they didn’t play. A dollar and a dream, as they say. And some great fun and enjoyment while you’re at it.
Here comes another funny commercial from across the pond. This TV commercial is from France, just goes to show that shock from winning the lottery is only temporary.
This lottery commercial comes from the Georgia State Lottery. It is directed by and stars the Porter brothers and features a little Moonlight Sonata by Beehtoven. Let’s us know what you think by leaving comments below!
- LottoGopher Announces Frankfurt Listing Under Symbol “2LG”
- Powerball Reaches a Quarter of a Billion Dollars for Wednesday’s Draw
- LottoGopher Holdings Inc. Commences Trading
- Marion woman says daughter’s dream led to winning Powerball ticket worth $1 million
- Powerball Ticket Worth Nearly $800K Sold in Orange County